Short Information :-NTA NET June 2020 – Admit Card Out. Dept./Board Name:- National Testing Agency Post :- UGC NET . For Latest Job Result Vacancy Admit Card Check Our Website Regularly. Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Apply Form By rojgarfind Going To The Official Application Website.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
UGC NET Recruitment 2020
Adv No. June 2020
Application Fee :-
- Starting Date : 16/03/2020
- Last Date Extend : 30/06/2020
- Fee Last Date : 30/06/2020
- Exam Center Correction : 06/07/2020 To 15/07/2020
- Admit Cards : 19/09/2020
- Exam Date : From 24/09/2020
- Result : Notify Soon
- Gen/EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- EWS/OBC-NCL : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Transgender : Rs. 250/-
- Fee can be paid Online through Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- JRF: Max:: 30 Yr. As On 01.06.2020.
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit.
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship.
B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS)
|How To Apply|
- Mode of Apply: Through Online .
- Firstly, Candidate Read the Complete Notification Before Apply.
- Click on Apply Online Registration Button.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download New Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Centre Correction Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Whats app Group|| Click Here|
|Follow our Facebook Page|| Click Here|
|फॉर्म केसे भरे देखे विडियो में |||Click Here|
|Subscribe us on YouTube||Click Here|
|Click Here |