Short Information :- HP High Court Vacancy 2022: High Court of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla invite the Online Application form for various posts purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official Website. All details related HP High Court Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
For HP High Court Job 2022, HP High Court latest Job 2022, HP High Court Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of HP High Court Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
High Court of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla
HP High Court Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 14 September 2022
- Application Form Last Date :- 14 October 2022
- Exam/Interview Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General Candidates:- 340/–
- OBC/EWS Candidates :- 190/-
- SC/ST Candidates :- 190/-
- Persons with Disabilities :- 190/-
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :-The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Vacancy Details ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 444
|Post Name||Number of Post|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||03|
|Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safai karamchari||94|
➡️ Education Qualification ⬅️
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ IT|
|Process Server||12th Pass|
|Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safai karamchari||10th Pass|
|Stenographer Gr.-III||Graduate + Steno + Typing|
|Driver||10th Pass + Driving License|
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :-Himachal Pradesh.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 14 October 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- As per HP High Court norms
- For More Salary details of HP High Court Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (If required in that particular post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For Complete Selection Process of HP High Court Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉 Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join What’s App Group
👉Click Here To Follow our Facebook Page
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.
Leave a Comment