Short Information :- General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Ambala
For Haryana Roadways Ambala Job 2022, Haryana Roadways Ambala latest Job 2022, Haryana Roadways Ambala Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of Haryana Roadways Ambala Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
General Manager, Haryana Roadways, Ambala
Haryana Roadways Ambala Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :-The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- Not Mention.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Vacancy Details ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 52
➡️ Education Qualification ⬅️
- ITI Trade Apprentice :- Class 10 pass with 50% Marks ITI Certificated in Related Trade.
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
➡️Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- For Complete Selection Process of Haryana Roadways Ambala Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.