DHFWS NARNAUL invites application for filling 叩 of various posts for containing and prevention ofCOVID – 19 in different Health Institutions of District Namaul, through walk-in- interview purely on temporary basis initially up to 90 days or as per approval received from MD, NHM Haryana .The number and details of various posts
DISTRICT HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY
- Pay details please go to the official notification.
- Interview Date & Time: on every Monday at 10:00 am i
- DHFWS office NARNAUL for walk-in Interview.
||Name of Post/
||Essential Qualification/ Requirements
||Public Health Manager
||• MD in CHA/Hospital Management/Community Medicine
• Master/Diploma/Degree in CHA/Hospital Management/Community
• MBA in Health Management
• Master in Public Health
|80,000/- Per Month
||• Retired as Biologist from the Govt. Services.
||60,000/- Per Month
||• Retired as Health Inspector from the Govt. Services.
||40,000/- Per Month
||• MD in Microbiology
||80,000/- Per Month
किसका इंतजार कर रहे हो नीचे लिंक पर क्लिक करके सरकारी नौकरी पाओ |
How to apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Interview.
- One Application will be considered for one post only. Application form without having the post name and category/serial number will be rejected.
- Applicant should reach on every Monday at 10:00 am in the DHFWS office for walk-in Interview. No applicant will be entertained after 10:00 am
- Full particulars along with contact no., email id, Postal address with PINCODE, two Passport size photo and attested copies of Educational Qualification & Govt & Semi Govt Experience should be attached with the application form.
- Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of interview. For local area weightage marks, proof of residence (Ration Card/ Voter Card, Aadhaar Card) will be required.
Interested Candidates can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Online.
Application Form Download