Short Information :- DHFWS Panchkula Vacancy 2022: District Health & Family Welfare Society, Panchkula invites the Offline Applications for various posts purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply by sending their applications through by post or throgh by hand. All details related DHFWS Panchkula Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of DHFWS, Panchkula.
For DHFWS Panchkula Job 2022, DHFWS Panchkula latest Job 2022, DHFWS Panchkula Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of DHFWS Panchkula Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
District Health & Family Welfare Society, Panchkula
DHFWS Panchkula Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 16 September 2022.
- Interview Date :- 27 September to 12 October 2022 (10AM – 11AM)
- Place of Interview:- Office of Civil Surgeon, A-Block, 5th Floor, Premises of Civil Hospital, Sector-6, Panchkula
|Name Of Post||Date of Interview|
|Account Assistant (NUHM)||27.09.2022|
|Account Assistant (PHC)||27.09.2022|
|District Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS)||28.09.2022|
|DEIC Manager (RBSK)||30.09.2022|
|District Biomedical Engineer||04.10.2022|
|Field Officers Cum Counselors||07.10.2022|
|Admin. Assistant (HSHRC)||12.10.2022|
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :-The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Vacancy Details ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 10
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post|
|Account Assistant (NUHM)||01|
|Account Assistant (PHC)||01|
|District Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS)||01|
|DEIC Manager (RBSK)||01|
|District Biomedical Engineer||01|
|Field Officers Cum Counselors||01|
|Admin. Assistant (HSHRC)||01|
➡️ Education Qualification ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|Account Assistant (NUHM)||
|Account Assistant (PHC)||
|District Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS)||
|DEIC Manager (RBSK)||
|District Biomedical Engineer||
|Field Officers Cum Counselors||
|Admin. Assistant (HSHRC)||
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Job Location :- Panchkula (Haryana)
- Step 1:- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Step 2:- Download the application form from the link given below
- Step 3:- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents.
- Step 4:- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Step 5:- Send the application form to the address “The office of Civil Surgeon, A-Block, 5′” Floor, premises of Civil Hospital, Sector-6, Panchkula“
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Salary|
|Account Assistant (NUHM)||12,500/-|
|Account Assistant (PHC)||12,500/-|
|District Programme Coordinator (NPCDCS)||18,460/-|
|DEIC Manager (RBSK)||16,090/-|
|District Biomedical Engineer||13,830/-|
|Field Officers Cum Counselors||9,840/-|
|Admin. Assistant (HSHRC)||12,500/-|
➡️Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Computer Test
- Medical Examination
- For Complete Selection Process of DHFWS Panchkula Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.