Short Information :- DERC Delhi Vacancy 2022: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invite the Online Application form for Various posts purely either on Deputation/ Direct Recruitment or on Contract basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official Website and then sending the application form though India Post or By Hand. All details related DERC Delhi Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of DERC.
For DERC Delhi Job 2022, DERC Delhi latest Job 2022, DERC Delhi Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of DERC Delhi Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
| Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Organization||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Post Name||Private Secretary, Personal Assistant|
|Salary/ Pay Scale|
- (Rs47600-151100) Pay Matrix level 8 (7th CPC)
- (Rs.44900-142400) Pay Matrix Level 7 (7th CPC)
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply|| 23 July 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Through Online then Offline|
- Form Starting Date:- 28 May 2022
- Form Last Date:- 23 July 2022
- Exam/Interview Date :- Notify Soon
- General/OBC Candidates:- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS:- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities:- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode:- ——
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 30 Years For Direct Basis & 56 Years for Deputation Basis.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Total Number Of Post :- 03
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post|
|For more clarification read official notification.|
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
- Graduate Degree from a recognised university.
- Well versed in computerised word processing.
- Proficient in shorthand & typing.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in Central / State Govt.
- See notification for more details.
- Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm), English shorthand (80 wpm).
- Diploma / Certificate in Office Management & Secretariat Procedure OR equivalent from recognised / reputed institution.
- See notification for more details.
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online then Offline.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Step 8: This Printout with other supporting documents must be sent at the address by post “The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017”
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 23 July 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification & Medical Examination.
- For Complete Selection Process of DERC Delhi Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
|Official Website||Click Here |
|Official Notification||Click Here |
|Apply Online||Click Here |
|Join Us On Telegram ||Click Here |
|Join Us On Facebook||Click Here |
|Join Us On WhatsApp ||Click Here |
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
| Important Note|
कृपया ध्यान दे:-
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.