Short Information :- Delhi Police Vacancy 2022: Delhi Police Housing Corporation Limited (DPHCL) invite the Offline or Online (Through Email) Application form for various technical/non-technical posts purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending or Submitting their application form By Registered Post or By Hand or Through Email. All details related Delhi Police Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of Delhi Police Housing Corporation Limited (DPHCL).
For Delhi Police Job 2022, Delhi Police latest Job 2022, Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of Delhi Police Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
Delhi Police Housing Corporation Limited (DPHCL)
Delhi Police Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 30 July 2022
- Application Form Last Date :- 18 August 2022
- Exam/Interview Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :-The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 53 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Vacancy Details ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 11
- Junior Engineer (civil) :- 10
- Accountant cum Cashier :- 01
➡️ Education Qualification ⬅️
- Junior Engineer (civil) :- B. Tech/BE (Civil) with minimum three years experience
- Accountant cum Cashier :- ICWA/ B.Com/ B.Sc. (Maths)/BA (Maths) or equivalent with minimum 3 years experience
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline or Through Email.
- Job Location :- New Delhi
- Step 1:- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Step 2:- Download Application Form from below given link.
- Step 3:- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 4:- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Step 5:- Send the application form to the address “The DPHCL, 13th Floor, Tower-II, New PHQ Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi -110001“
- Note :- Applications can also be send through mail at Email Id:- [email protected]
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :-
- Junior Engineer (civil) :- 35,000/-
- Accountant cum Cashier :- 30,000/-
- For More Salary details of Delhi Police Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- For Complete Selection Process of Delhi Police Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉 Click Here To Download Application Form
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join What’s App Group
👉Click Here To Follow our Facebook Page
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.
Leave a Comment