Short Information :-
For CICR Sirsa Job 2022, CICR Sirsa latest Job 2022, CICR Sirsa Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of CICR Sirsa Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
Central Institute For Cotton Research
CICR Sirsa Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate is not not less then.
- Maximum Age :- Not Mentioned in Advertisement.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Vacancy Details ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 02
- Senior Research Fellow :- 01
- Young Professionals YP-1 :- 01
➡️ Education Qualification ⬅️
- Senior Research Fellow :- Post Graduation.
- Young Professionals YP-1 :- Graduate in Agriculture/Life Science.
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- For Complete Selection Process of CICR Sirsa Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
👉Click Here To Download Application Form
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.