Short Information :- Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) invite the Offline Application form for Driver posts purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending their application form through By Post or By Hand. All details related recruitment are given below in th
For CGWB Driver Job 2022, CGWB Driver latest Job 2022, CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of CGWB Driver Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
CGWB Driver Vacancy 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
- Minimum Age :-The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Total Number Of Post :- 26
- Staff Car Driver :- 10th Pass With Driving License With 3 Years Exp.
How to Apply
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- For Complete Selection Process of CGWB Driver Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.