Short Information :- Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Recruitment 2022: The Union Cabinet today approved an attractive recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the Armed Forces. This scheme is called Agneepath and the youth selected under this scheme will be called Agniveer. Agneepath allows patriotic and motivated youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years. The Agneepath scheme has been designed to enable the youth profile of the Armed Forces. It will provide an opportunity to the youth willing to wear uniforms by attracting the young talent from the society which are in line with the contemporary technological trends and have skilled, disciplined and motivated manpower in the society. Bringing together the Armed Forces and at the same time providing a new lease of ‘Josh’ and ‘Jazbaa’ at the same time transformative shift towards the more technologically savvy Armed Forces – which is indeed the need of the hour. It was envisaged that the average age profile of the Indian Armed Forces would be reduced by about 4-5 years with the implementation of this scheme.
For Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Job 2022, Agnipath Scheme Agniveer latest Job 2022, Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Vacancy 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
Agnipath Scheme 2022
Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
- Scheme Launched : 14 June 2022
- Application Start : Soon
- Reg. Last Date : Available Soon
- Exam Held On : Available Soon
- Admit Card Release : Available Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online Mode
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 17.5 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be less than 23 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Vacancy Details ⬅️
- Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce) :- 46000
➡️ Education Qualification ⬅️
- Class 10th High School in Any Recognized Board or More Details Update Soon.
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online
- Job Location:- All Over India
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
➡️ Why Agnipath Recruitment Scheme is needed ⬅️
- At present, the central government is considering the implementation of Agneepath scheme. When Agnipath Scheme will be started then youth will be appointed in all the three armies of India such as Navy, Air Force, Army etc.
- Recruitment has not been done in the three armies of India for a long time, due to which about 2.50 lakh posts are lying vacant. The chief of the three armies set a target of recruiting 46 thousand on these vacant posts within a year. Therefore, now through Agnipath Scheme, youth will be recruited in the army for 4 years.
- The second biggest reason behind starting the Agnipath Scheme is that now the government will reduce the budget in army recruitment and use it in weapons and other things related to the army so that India’s army is the most powerful in the world. To become an army.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Under the Agnipath Scheme 2022, the youth who are selected will be given an annual package of Rs 4.76 lakh for the first year, while by the fourth year this annual package will be increased to Rs 6.95 lakh.
- Apart from this, other risk and hardship allowances will also be given to the selected youth. Apart from this, when the time comes to leave the job after 4 years, then at that time you will also be given a service fund of Rs 11.71 lakh, which will not attract any kind of tax.
- Apart from this, information about other benefits available under Agnipath Scheme will be given at the time when this scheme will be implemented.
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉 Click Here To Apply Online (Soon)
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join What’s App Group
👉Click Here To Follow our Facebook Page
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.
Leave a Comment