Short Information :- WCD Delhi Vacancy 2023: The Department of Women And Child Development, Delhi (WCD Delhi) issue the Various Posts Vacancy Online Application form for various posts. These posts are purely on Contractual basis/ Permanent Basis. Interested Candidate can apply through Submitting their application form via By Official Website. All details related to WCD Delhi Vacancy 2023 are given below in this post. You may also check all the details related to WCD Delhi Vacancy 2023 from the official website of WCD Delhi.
For WCD Delhi Latest Vacancy 2023, WCD Delhi Recruitment 2023, WCD Delhi Vacancy Apply Online, WCD Delhi Vacancy Official Notice 2023, WCD Delhi Bharti 2023, WCD Delhi Official Website, WCD Delhi Latest Job Opening, WCD Delhi Job 2023, WCD Delhi Latest Job 2023, please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of WCD Delhi Vacancy 2023 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
The Department of Women And Child Development, Delhi (WCD Delhi)
WCD Delhi Vacancy 2023
- Form Starting Date:- 18 September 2023.
- Form Last Date:- 09 October 2023.
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- More Jobs Like this Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates:- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities:- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode:- ——
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
Total Number Of Post :- 47
|Post Name||Number Of Post|
|District Mission Coordinator||04|
|State Mission Coordinator||01|
|Research And Training Specialist||01|
|Specialist In Financial Literacy||11|
|Data Entry Operator||08|
|District Mission Coordinator||Graduate|
|State Mission Coordinator||Post Graduate|
|Research And Training Specialist||Graduate|
|Specialist In Financial Literacy||Graduate|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate|
हाल ही में निकली हुई कुछ अन्य सरकारी नोकरिया👇🏻
- Salary For This Vacancy :- 25,000/- to 60,000/- Per Month.
- For More Salary details of WCD Delhi Vacancy 2023 please go to the official notification.
The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
For Complete Selection Process of WCD Delhi Vacancy 2023 please go to the official notification.
⏭️How to Apply⏮️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :- New Delhi.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 09 October 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
⏭️ Important Link⏮️
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group||Click Here|
|Follow our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available)
- Educational qualifications Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category)
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
- The purpose of Rogarfind.com is to provide you only job related information. There is no any kind of mobile messages or Phones calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.