Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2024 Registration Apply Online Form: “Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana” refers to a pilgrimage scheme implemented by various state governments in India. The term “Mukhyamantri” translates to Chief Minister, and “Tirth Yatra” refers to a pilgrimage journey to sacred places.
Different states may have their own versions of the scheme with variations in eligibility criteria, benefits, and the pilgrimage destinations covered. The primary objective of such schemes is to provide financial assistance to senior citizens or economically disadvantaged individuals to undertake religious pilgrimages.
Under these schemes, the government typically covers the cost of travel, accommodation, and other essential expenses for the eligible participants. Pilgrimage destinations often include places of religious and cultural significance.
⏭️Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2024 Overview⏮️
|Information, Public Relations And Languages Department, Haryana
|Free Tirth Yatra
|No Last Date
|3rd Class AC Tickets
|Join Telegram Group
|Notification Release Date
|05 December 2023
|Online Form Start Date
|05 December 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|No Last Date
⏭️Online Form Fees⏮️
⏭️Yojana Details, Eligibility⏮️
- Age Limit: A minimum of 60 years old is required to qualify for the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana in 2024. The first day of 2024 is the crucial day for calculating the age limit.
The applicant must be a legitimate resident of Haryana and have a verified family identity ID in order to be eligible.
- To be eligible for the scheme, an applicant must have become sixty years old by January 1st of the application year.
- Depending on the accompanying spouse’s age, some flexibility may be taken into account.
The Scheme’s Benefits May Be Redeemed Once Every Three Years.
Per PPP, the family’s annual income from all known sources should not be more than Rs 1.8 lakh.
⏭️How much Benefits or Assistance Provided In Mukhymantri Tirth Yaatra Yojana⏮️
For round-trip AC third-tier rail travel to locations in India such as Ayodhya, Varanasi, Nanded Sahib, Patna Sahib, Ajmer Sharif, and similar places, the government will pay the costs. Furthermore, the government will pay the applicant’s transportation expenses at the regular government rates from their place of residence to the train starting station. After the journey is verified, the applicant’s bank account associated with their family identity card will get the reimbursement.
Those above 80 years of age may choose to have an attendant accompany them. This can be set up by paying 50% of the railway ticket fare online or by making a cash deposit at the closest Antyodaya Saral centre. The Participant Must Be An Authorised Haryana Resident Posing A Valid Family Identity Card ID.
⏭️How to Apply for Haryana Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana⏮️
- First, select the link that is provided below.
- To access data, log in using your credentials and enter the family ID.
- Fill in all required fields on the application form.
- Carefully check all the details before submitting the application.
- The applicant must print out this page for use in subsequent procedures.
⏭️ Important Link⏮️
|Official Notification PDF (हिन्दी)
|Join What’s App Group
|Follow our Facebook Page
|Join Our Telegram Channel