Here are some of the major schemes launched by the Haryana government:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY): Under this scheme, the government provides food grains to the poorest of the poor families in the state at highly subsidized rates.
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Shakti Yojana: This scheme aims to empower women in Haryana by providing them with financial assistance to start their own businesses.
- Saksham Yuva Yojana: This scheme provides employment opportunities to the youth of Haryana by offering skill development training.
- Mukhya Mantri Kisan Khet Sadak Marg Yojana: This scheme aims to provide better connectivity to rural areas by constructing all-weather roads in villages.
- Swarna Jayanti Haryana Gramin Swarojgar Yojana: This scheme is aimed at providing self-employment opportunities to rural youth and women by promoting entrepreneurship.
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora: This scheme aims to digitize land records and help farmers get accurate information about their crops and land.
- Old Age Pension Scheme: The Haryana government provides financial assistance to senior citizens who are above 60 years of age and belong to economically weaker sections.
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana: This scheme aims to promote the education of the girl child and prevent female foeticide in the state.
- Haryana Swarna Jayanti Employment Scheme: This scheme provides financial assistance to unemployed youth to start their own businesses and become self-employed.
These are just some of the major schemes launched by the Haryana government. There are several other schemes and initiatives aimed at improving the lives of people in the state.
Leave a Comment