Short Information :- Haryana College Admission 2022: Higher Education Department, Haryana has invited online applications for admission in Under Graduate (UG) program session 2022-2023. The official notification of which has been published on Haryana DHE Admission Portal. Interested Candidate can apply Online. All details related Haryana College Admission 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of HED.
For Haryana College Admission 2022 , please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of Haryana College Admission 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
Higher Education Department, Haryana
Haryana College Admission 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
- Haryana DHE Admission Application Start Date :- 1st Week July, 2022
- Haryana DHE Admission Application Last Date :- 3rd Week July, 2022
- First Merit List of Haryana College Available :- 1st Week August 2022
- Second Merit List of Haryana College Available :- 2nd Week August 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Haryana Collage Under Graduate (UG) Course Details ⬅️
The Candidate Can Select Less Than Five Colleges Only
- Bachelor of Arts. (BA)
- Bachelor of Science. (B.SC)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Engg./Tech.
- Bachelor of Law.
➡️ Haryana UG Course Admission 2022 Eligibility Details ⬅️
- Eligibility Criteria – If B.A./B.Com/B.Sc. (Hons.) and any other Bachelor’s degree program, it is necessary to pass in 10+2 class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- Name of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit.
- After the name of the student appears in the merit list, he/she has to pay the admission fee/fees as per the admission schedule.
- The students will be initially given provisional admission only, subject to the verification of their documents by the College/Affiliating University.
- For More Details Please Read Official Notification.
➡️ Important documents ⬅️
- List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant:-
- Family Income ID (PPP) Parivar Pehchan Patr
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of signature.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet, wherever applicable.
- Character, Caste and Residence Certificate
- Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana School Education Board)
- Character Certificate.
- Bank Passbook
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate, if applicable.
- Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate awarded by the President of India, if applicable.
- Sports Certificate for weightage, if applicable.
- Mobile Number and Mail ID
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
👉 Click Here Haryana College Admission 2022 Apply Online (Soon)
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here Online Admission Portal Haryana
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.