Short Information :- BIS Engineer and Scientist Vacancy 2022: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) invite the Online Application form for Graduate Engineer and Scientist-B posts purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official Website. All details related BIS Engineer and Scientist Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of BIS.
For BIS Engineer and Scientist Job 2022, BIS Engineer and Scientist latest Job 2022, BIS Engineer and Scientist Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of BIS Engineer and Scientist Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
BIS Engineer and Scientist Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Dates ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 06 August 2022
- Application Form Last Date :- 31 August 2022
- Exam/Interview Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :-The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :-The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 30 Years For BIS Scientist-B & 35 Years For BIS Graduate Engineer (As on 26-08-2022).
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Vacancy Details ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 116
- Graduate Engineers (GE) :- 100
- Scientist-B :- 16
➡️ Education Qualification ⬅️
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Graduate Engineers (GE)||Master Degree in Relevant Subject or B.E/ B.Tech in EEE/ FCT/ MCM|
|Scientist-B||B.Tech with GATE Score|
➡️ How to Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :-All India.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 31 August 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- As Per BIS Norms.
- For More Salary details of BIS Engineer and Scientist Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- For Complete Selection Process of BIS Engineer and Scientist Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Links ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉 Click Here To Apply Online Engineer !! Scientist-B
👉Click Here To Download Notification Engineer !! Scientist-B
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join What’s App Group
👉Click Here To Follow our Facebook Page
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.
Leave a Comment