Short Information :-Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Project Engineer – Medical Devices 60 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form rojgarfind Going To The Official Application Website.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020
Application Fee :-
- Start Date for Apply Online : 11/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/08/2020
- UR / EWS / OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per rules.
Eligibility Details :-
- Full time (4 years) BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute / University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation / Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation.
- First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Post Qualification Experience :-
- Candidates should possess minimum Two years’ relevant post qualification experience in Industrial Electronics Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of medical equipment is desirable.
Terms of Engagement :-
- Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years, which may be extended for another 2 years (upto a maximum of 4 years) based on project requirement and individual performance.
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 40,000/- for 2nd year. In the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 45,000/- for 3rd year and Rs. 50,000/-for 4th year.
BEL Project Engineer Vacancy Details :-
Selection Process :-
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg and work experience, as indicated below:
- 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg.
- 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.15% marks will be allotted for interview.
|How To Apply|
- Mode of Apply: Through Online .
- Firstly, Candidate Read the Complete Notification Before Apply.
- Click on Apply Online Registration Button.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|MAKE PAYMENT LINK|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Whats app Group|| Click Here|
|Follow our Facebook Page|| Click Here|
|फॉर्म केसे भरे देखे विडियो में |||Click Here|
|Subscribe us on YouTube||Click Here|