Eligibility Details :-
- Full time (4 years) BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute / University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation / Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation.
- First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Post Qualification Experience :-
- Candidates should possess minimum Two years’ relevant post qualification experience in Industrial Electronics Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of medical equipment is desirable.
Terms of Engagement :-
- Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years, which may be extended for another 2 years (upto a maximum of 4 years) based on project requirement and individual performance.
- Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 40,000/- for 2nd year. In the event of extension of contract, the remuneration shall be Rs. 45,000/- for 3rd year and Rs. 50,000/-for 4th year.
BEL Project Engineer Vacancy Details :-
Selection Process :-
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg and work experience, as indicated below:
- 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg.
- 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.15% marks will be allotted for interview.