Short Information :- ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2022: has invite the Vacancy for the Young Professional-I post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of NRCE.
For ICAR-NRCE Hisar Job 2022, ICAR-NRCE Hisar latest Job 2022, ICAR-NRCE Hisar Recruitment 2022 please Visit RojgarFind.Com Regularly. All the details of ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. For regularly updates of all latest government jobs please join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group.
National Research Centre on Equines Hisar Haryana
ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2022
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
- Minimum Age :-The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 21 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Total Number Of Post :- 01
How to Apply
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Document Verification
- For Complete Selection Process of ICAR-NRCE Hisar Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.